- Romans 3
- Impact Verses:
- Now we know that whatever the law says it speaks to those who are under the law, so that every mouth may be stopped, and the whole world may be held accountable to God. For by works of the law no human being will be justified in his sight, since through the law comes knowledge of sin. The Righteousness of God Through Faith But now the righteousness of God has been manifested apart from the law, although the Law and the Prophets bear witness to it— the righteousness of God through faith in Jesus Christ for all who believe. For there is no distinction: for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, and are justified by his grace as a gift, through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus, whom God put forward as a propitiation by his blood, to be received by faith. This was to show God’s righteousness, because in his divine forbearance he had passed over former sins. It was to show his righteousness at the present time, so that he might be just and the justifier of the one who has faith in Jesus.
Singing of Hymns:
- Praise Him! Praise Him!
- When I Survey The Wondrous Cross
- How Firm A Foundation
- Disciplines Of A Godly Man by Kent Hughes – Chapter 3 Discipline Of Marriage
- Reading and Meditations from The Vally of Vision
Latest posts by Harold Thornbro (see all)
- Inaction Quickly Consumes A Lifetime - February 10, 2024
- The Daily Pursuit: He Commands All People Everywhere To Repent - January 3, 2024
- The Daily Pursuit: Turn From These Vain Things To A Living God - January 2, 2024